I think there are quite a few things that make my yoga practice space a special place. For the most part I practice yoga alone in my basement. Providing a very quiet space to practice. I Also enjoy lighting incenses to help create a more relaxed vibe in my basement. I use yoga as a chance to not only stretch out and help my body feel better but also as a way to escape the hustle of my everyday life and meditate and relax. 

    As far as practicing alone I enjoy it for many reasons but mostly because throughout my day I am surrounded by friends or family constantly. As much as I enjoy their company I seem to hit a point everyday where I need to decompress and be with my thoughts for a few hours. This is where  yoga comes in. Once I hit this point I will usually take a step back and try to head to my basement for an hour or two and decompress and do some yoga to help stretch out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog