Yoga is most definitely more than just an exercise yoga not only is a work out but also helps you become more connected with your spiritual side. When doing yoga many people feel a spiritual connection with whatever they may believe in. as well as a more solid mind and body connection. Yoga is used by many people to become more connected to god. Many use it as a way to mediate and reflect upon their situations and lives. 

By doing these things many think that yoga can help empower them to deal with challenges or issues going on. I myself use yoga as a way to take a break from my day to day routine and focus on relaxing and meditation. It empowers me to push throughout my day and continue to get done what needs to be done. I also use yoga as a place to plan and figure out what I have to do in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog